Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to the Metheny Chronicals!

Well here goes nothing, I have blogged for years, sometimes it was to just journal and clear my head. Other times I would blog to just get my thoughts and ideas out there, but in the last few months I have decided that I really wanted to start blogging more seriously. I have tried to revamp one of my older blogs, but just decided that it would be better if I just start new.

This is going to be a quick way to keep up with the Methenys! :)

I will do my best to let everyone know the happenings in our lives as well as the tales of the humorous things that Baby Bean does. We all know that she can provide great entertainment. If nothing else this will be a fantastic way to document the days. History is always entertaining, and to have these to go back to watch our lives unfold will be a gem. So here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment