Monday, January 23, 2012

Ava's Little Mind :)

I just love how perfect and innocent she is, that's really all this post is supposed to be about. :) She is so stinking cute. She always tells me how awesome her life is, which is always a perfect way to put a smile on my face. It's great to know that she is enjoying everyday.

You Just Have to Love That Face!! 

Last night we celebrated Papa Iobe's birthday and as we were leaving the house she started to to freak out because she thought that I forgot Gary. I reminded her that Gary was at work and not just missing, she thought about this for a minute before she gave me permission to leave Grammie and Papa's house. She is just genuinely concerned about everyone else. There are some very awesome things about being a mother, but watching Ava grow into such a smart, amazing little girl just warms my heart every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment