Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Day of School!

This has been a week of firsts!

Yesterday was Ava's first day at her new daycare and when I asked her how her day was her response, "Daycare is Awesome"! I'm just glad that I can go to work knowing that she is in a safe and happy place, it makes me feel better about everything during the day. She seems to love Ms. Bernie, and I am sure that things can only get better.

Today is Gary's first day back to school since Ferris! He is tackling an Math class and an Anatomy class, and I feel like a proud mother today. I can't even express how excited I am for him, and how proud I am of him for following his dreams. He is going back to school with the hopes of being able to get into nursing school. I think that he is going to rock it, and I can't wait to see how this adventure goes.

For me... well I'm just living the dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment