Friday, January 20, 2012

FRIDAY!!

It's finally Friday, and boy am I ready! I am going to spend the weekend with Ava Bean :) I need some Ava mommy time. Gary has to work all weekend, I know that he has to have a job, but seriously! I hate that we are on completely opposite schedules. I just keep telling myself that we are only doing this until he is done with school! Someday we will get weekends together!

We are sitting here awaiting what looks to be another fantastic snow storm, so it looks like we may be snowed in for most of the weekend. Ava really wants to make a snowman, and this might be our best chance this year, so I suppose we should try and do that this weekend. She loves the snow, and it absolutely amazes me that at 2 she doesn't realize the cold. We get out of the car and you would think it's 75 degrees! She just wants to run around a play in the snow and thinks its crazy that I want to go in the house. At least she keeps me on my toes, I never know what that girl is going to do next.

For example, after stumbling in our room in the middle of the night Ava crawls up in bed with us, then proceeds to wake up screaming about needing more popcorn. When I tell her that I'm not going to make popcorn, at 5:30, she tells me I can make it for breakfast and falls back asleep. I'm telling you she must get that from her dad... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment