Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanks Mother Nature

So this morning we head out the door in the cold snowy weather all bundled up ready to take what the day is going to throw at us. Ava gives Daddy hugs tells him to have a good day at school and we proceed to head to Ms. Bernie's to drop Ava off. Ava was being a complete clown this morning on the way in, She started with asking me if I called Grammie to make sure that it was ok that she was going to Ms. Bernie's. I explained that yes it was ok. Then she was telling me that she was glad that she was going because she knows how much Ms. Bernie missed her. Oh Ava, always thinks its all about her!

The best was when we were driving slowly on the highway, she asked me why I was driving so slowly this morning. I explained that I was driving slow because it was snowy and icy. She asked who made the snow and ice come and I said that would just be Mother Nature. She yells from the backseat, thanks mother nature, now I going to be late to Ms. Bernie's!

She just absolutely cracks me up! Well we got her dropped off, and then Bri and I were finally able to head into work. Thank goodness we made it here in one piece, now I just need to get home in once piece then it's 1 day until the weekend. I need another cup of coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment