Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh Monday...

Here we are again, Monday, we never meet on good terms.

This was a fun packed weekend for the Metheny family. We spent Friday evening just being bums, Saturday night Ava and I were able to go to dinner with my parents and my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Forest. It was nice to see them and to eat some yummy pizza. Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday he is the big "50"! He actually isn't going to be 50 until Wednesday, but we celebrated Sunday since Blake was home. Mom made meatloaf and potato's. It was really delicious! She is such an awesome cook, she also made cake which Ava was convinced was for her, I think Ava is the only one in the world that Papa will willingly share his red cake with.

So for a quick look into the ridiculous that is my family, last night Gary got sent home from work early because Target is so slow right now (go shop at Target!!). He was working on his homework, so I told him that I was going to head in and lay down. Well we currently keep our Wii in our bedroom, and I have been trying to beat Zelda for the last two years... I know I'm slow, but I have a full time job and 2 year old, so I don't play very much. I decided that I was going to play last night. I was using my computer to look up with I was supposed to do next because honestly I was just getting annoyed that I couldn't figure it out without looking.

Gary always gives me a hard time about looking up games online, PLUS at this point Gary thinks that I'm actually in bed. So I hear him coming in to the room so I quickly exit out of the page that I was on and shut the computer, and continue playing, he walks in the room starts laughing and points out that he knew I was in there looking up the stuff. I'm telling you I can't hide anything from this guy... :) After I get over the fact that he is now going to make fun of me until the end of time, I continue to look up everything under the sun to help me beat that level. He will never let me live this one down :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment