Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm Back!!

I have been on a blogging hiatus. Oops! :)


Uncle Spany, Ava, and Miss Kayla

Life has been busy, but I have lots to update on. Ava has been 100% better so that's a good thing, and it has made life 100% more relaxing. We have been chasing Spencer around watching him play baseball. It made me realize how much I truly miss watching baseball all summer long! Blake has is done with school for the year and is home so we have also been catching up with him.

So here is an update on the Metheny Family :)

Nothing really new is going on with me :) I'm just boring like that.


Beautiful Girl

Gary has been helping out around my dad's shop, and trying to keep himself  busy. He is the newest member of the Marshall Fire Dept on a paid on call Status, and He is also going to be starting a job at State Farm in Kalamzoo as a PIP claims processor. We are so very proud of Gary and all that he has done. It has been a very exciting last few weeks for him as he gets ready to start all of these new endeavors.

Ava is going to be 3 in less than a month and she is getting sassier by the day! She is the light of my life and I can't believe that she is going to be 3 already! It truly just seems like yesterday that I was having her! We are happy to have in our lives though and every day she is an adventure!

God Momma, Jordan, and Ava Bean

Yesterday we got to drive to Michigan City, IN and meet up with Ava God Momma and one of my closest friends, Kristi. It was so nice to catch up with her, and it made me realize how much I miss her! We also had the pleasure of meeting Baby Jordan, who is so stinkin' cute that I could hardly stand it. I guess that since I miss her so much and he is so cute we will just have to make a trip down to see them soon!


Baby Jordan and Ava Bean

Ava and her Cousins

Other than that we are just getting ready for a busy summer with Spencer graduating, Friends weddings, and some other very fun events with friends. We are just trying to enjoy this summer and see where life takes us. I promise not to stay on hiatus!! I am back blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment