Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Is it Possible?!?

I think we might finally be over all of the sickness in our house. Hurry knock on wood! Lets hope that this doesn't jinks us! I am just so glad that baby bean seems to be doing so much better, but I suppose that if I had a penny stuck in my throat and it was then removed I would probably feel better too. She is finally off of all of her medications, and is just doing breathing treatments when neccessary. She is breathing much better and isn't coughing too much at all anymore.


Ava and Uncle B!

Mom and Dad are off in the Dominican this week with Spencer for spring  break. So we had Sammy at our house all weekend. He was happy to be with us, but I think that Ava bean was driving him crazy and that he was ready to get back to my parents house last night. I think we will get him later this week for a little bit just so that he doesn't get too lonely.

Blake was around this weekend and spoiled Ava rotten, which is what uncles are for! Ava was excited to get to spend some time with him, and as you can see they really are like two peas in a pod!

Ava's hat that Uncle B put her name on






Gary had an interview this morning, so here is to hoping that something good is coming for him in the future!! Keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

I am getting geared up for this weekend, my good friend Jillian is going to be in town and we are throwing her a baby shower! I am so excited to see Jill and to see Baby Brewer :) Other than that, this weekend is just going to be Easter fun with mom and dad, and giving Ava some love from the Easter bunny. Hope that everyone has a good week!


Happy Easter!!



No comments:

Post a Comment