Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Addition

So here we go.. :)

There are going to be lots of changes in the Metheny Household! Gary starts his new job on Monday, he will be working over her at State Farm with me in Kalamazoo. I am very excited to have him over here, and I know that he is excited to be starting. With that means that Ava bean is going to be in Daycare with Ms. Bernie now 5 days a week so that is going to be a lot of change for her. She is so used to her daddy days that I think she is really going to miss the time, but at the same time she is going to love having us both around during the weekends. I finally feel like we are going to be a normal family. We as normal as we can be, we are the Methenys after all.

The big news in the family currently is that Ava is going to be a big sister! We are expecting again and couldn't be more excited. I am over the moon with joy. Ava is so excited, and she wants to be a big sister so bad. She wants to help with everything. She already keeps telling me that she is going to help with baths and with feedings. I don't think she realizes all of the changes that a baby will entail, but she will be a good big sister, that I am sure of! We are currently being told that I'm due on January 31, 2013. I will have a doctor's appointment here soon, and should know more then.

So that's whats happening in the Metheny Family, so we should have more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment