Monday, July 30, 2012

14 Weeks!

Weeks: 14 Weeks Today!
 
How big is baby: Baby is about the size of a lemon, about 3 1/2 inches and is weighing a whopping 1 1/2 Oz's.
 
Weight gain: nothing to significant yet. :)
Stretch marks: NO!
Maternity clothes: Certain clothes are starting to get tight, but as of right now I'm still wearing my everyday clothes.
Symptoms: Still having an aversion to meet and I'm still tired. Other than that I'm feeling great, and I'm just so happy that I don't have morning sickness this time.
Movement: Nothing yet, but we are anxiously awaiting some movement from little one! 

What I miss: Nothing at this point, Eating meet I guess.
What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to my next appointment when I should be able to get my next ultrasound scheduled.
 
 
No pictures yet, but maybe next week. I am starting to get just a little bump, but I really look more like I ate one to many cheeseburgers. Ava is loving every minute of talking about being a big sister. She is constantly asking what is the baby doing now? Or when the baby gets here is it going to cry? She is also very interested in whether it's a girl baby or a boy baby. She doesn't quite understand how we don't know yet. Her innocence makes me smile.
 
Gary is now home from drill, we are so glad to have him home again. I missed having him there. That was the longest he has been gone since he was deployed and honestly I'm so glad that we are done with the Military. I am glad that he can be mine all the time, and I don't have to share him with the government any more!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment