Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yikes!

So I have fallen off the blogging wagon. I'm back :)

I know you were all missing me, ok maybe I just want to think you were.

Anyways! So lets see we had a busy week few last week! Gary and I went with my brothers and their friends to see Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert at Kellogg Arena on the 23rd . The concert was great and we had a lot of fun. Although Gary and I learned that we aren't quite as young as we used to be.

Kayla, Me, Spencer, Blake, Gary, and some
Blakes' buddies at the Concert.


In other news we had a surprise 50th birthday party on the following night for my parents, which went off without a hitch and was a blast. We really did surprise them, and I was surprise that we were able to it. We just had it at there house with mostly family, and even though it was just something small it was nice to feel like we were able to do something special for them. As you can see it went long into the night... and we have a very good time.

Dad, Blake, and I at the end of the night :)
Gary was away at drill this last weekend so Ava and I spent the weekend relaxing around the house and spending some quality mother daughter time. On Sunday we met mom and dad for breakfast and then went with mom to see the Lorax, it was Ava's first 3D movie, and she wasn't a big fan of the glasses. So she watched most of the movie blurry (to each their own!). She did so good again at the movies though. I'm so proud of her.


Ava in her 3D Glasses!

Gary had midterms this week and got an "A"!! I'm so proud of him, he is doing so well with school. I am glad that he is working towards something that he will truly enjoy. After everything, he deserves that! This weekend Gary is back to work and we are back to our everyday routine at least for a few more weeks until we come up with something else crazy! There is never a dull moment in the Metheny Household!
Oh Ava bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment