Monday, February 6, 2012

On the Mend

So here in the Metheny Household we are now on the mend. Ava is doing much better, which is a great relief. We had a follow up appointment on Sunday and we were told that her lungs so sound a lot better, but still aren't up to par. She was told, to keep doing her breathing treatments, but that it isn't required every 3 hours like it has been. She should just be 100% here soon once she finishes up her antibiotics and her breathing treatments. I'm just glad that we are over this one.

Now that we are feeling much better though we are back to being our goofy self...  


Green Faced Baby Bean

Gary had drill over the weekend, so that was nice because when he is home in the evenings I kinds of feel like things are normal, but tonight he will go back to working nights. We really need to find him a new job!

This weekend I was able to go up to the hospital and see my cousin, I haven't had time to write about this yet, so let me start at the beginning.

My cousin Jordan was in a very severe car accident on Thursday of last week. She has a broken elbow, broken pelvic bone and a collapsed lung. She is still in the hospital awaiting surgery on her arm, but she had had her lung somewhat repaired, and is hopefully also on the mend. At this point we are still waiting to hear more. I just hope that she get to eat something soon, and get home. Even if she is still recovering she will be a lot more comfortable once she gets home in her own environment.

Now on Sunday we go up to visit her, and I almost passed out in her room. I felt like the biggest idiot, but I told her worst case we could just share a room. Bottom line here though is that she could really use some prayers! So lets keep them coming people!

No comments:

Post a Comment